Our website address: https://www.s4s.com.au
We respect your privacy
- S4S respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy set out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- S4S adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Australian Privacy Act 1988(Cth) and to the extent applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- “Personal Information” is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, phone number, email address, practice name, country, account identification number, Audit4 Site identification number and your medical/surgical specialty.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- S4S will receive and store personal information you submit on our website when you complete one of our contact forms.
- Information like name, phone and email address that you submit to us is to enable us to send you information, provide software support services, or process your software licensing payment request.
- S4S may also collect any other relevant information you provide while interacting with us to allow us to provide the services you request of us.
- S4S may also collect personal Audit4 usage information to help in the provision of Audit4 support services.
How we collect your personal information
- S4S may collect personal Audit4 usage information from Audit4 system health monitoring systems.
How we use your personal information
- S4S may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our products or services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you.
- S4S may use personal information collected from you to deliver the services we provide
- S4S will use personal information only for the purposes that you consent to. This may include:
- provide you with the products and services during the usual course of our business activities;
- administer our business activities;
- manage, research and develop our products and services;
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to , by telephone, email, sms or mail; and
- investigate any complaints.
If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our products and services or the level of service may be severely restricted.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our customer databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases, which may include past business communication history with you.
Disclosure of your personal information
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the European Union (EU)
- S4S do not provide products or services in the EU.
- Personal data provided by persons from the EU will not be retained by S4S.
Hosting and international data transfers
- Information that S4S collect is hosted in Australia and there are no transfers outside of Australia.
Security of your personal information
- S4S is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988(Cth). If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you or believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us using the email address on our contact us page.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law.
Complaints about Privacy
- If you have any complaints about S4S privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to the email provided on our contact us page. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving your written notice of complaint.
- When you visit one of our websites (www.s4s.com.au and services.s4s.com.au), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third Party Websites and Web Services
- Our site has links to other websites and other web services not owned or controlled by S4S (i.e. TeamViewer QuickSupport service, TeamViewer QuickJoin meeting service, Google reCAPTCHA). These links and services are meant to help in the delivery of services to you or to ensure that you are a real human and not a software robot. Links to third party websites do not constitute endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that S4S is not responsible for the Privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements or each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
- TeamViewer QuickSupport is a program on our website that you must download and run if you want an S4S support officer to share your computer session for the purposes of the provision of support services. The connection is made through a secure, private service provided by TeamViewer. The S4S support officer will be able to see any of the information on your screen. It is your responsibility to close any windows that have personal information that you do not wish to be seen. Any personal information viewed by the S4S support officer in the course of the service provision will not be recorded or disclosed in anyway. You can close the TeamViewer QuickSupport session to disconnect the S4S Support representative. Once the program has been closed, the S4S support officer can no longer access or view your screen.
- TeamViewer QuickJoin is a program on our website that you must download and run if you want to view the computer session of an S4S representative that is hosting a presentation (you can see their screen – they do not have access to your computer or screen). The connection is made through a secure, private service provided by TeamViewer.
- If you complete a contact form on our site, you will be required to use the Google reCAPTCHA service which will collect and share personal data with Google to determine whether you are a human filling in the form or a software robot automatically completing the form. Links to the Google reCAPTCHA privacy and terms are available on the reCAPTCHA tool.
15 June 2018