- Express Graph: Click on express graph icon to create a instant visual overview of the patients history. Eg: graph lipids, blood pressure and weight, and mark significant events eg show when statin was initiated or ceased and the AMI that occurred three weeks later!
- Email: Generate an Audit4 express letter and send via email
- Clinical Worksheets – lots of new ones!
- Head and neck tumour follow-up and management,
- Thyroid nodular disease, Graves’ Ophthalmopathy, Thyroid nuclear scan, Diabetes complications, Diabetes management, Paget’s disease
- Haematological malignancy staging prognostic systems and clinical response, bone marrow biopsy
- Renal transplant – workup, transplantation, rejection and transplant biospy
- Lifestyle – diet and exercise
And many more developed specifically for departments and individual practices.
- New Classification system: Haematologists can now select WHO terminology for haematological malignancies with behind the scenes correct mapping to ICD-10 and ICD-0