Software for Specialists developers and testers have been working with Microsoft to enhance the quality of the Audit4 Client on the Windows 7 platform. As a result of this work, the Audit4 Client version 2.46 has now been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be “Compatible with Windows® 7”
- Only “Compatible with Windows® 7” software and devices have passed Microsoft-designed tests for compatibility and reliability on PCs running the Windows 7 operating system. “Compatible with Windows 7” products install without worry and run reliably with Windows 7.
- “Compatible with Windows 7” software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows® 7” applications because they have passed Microsoft designed tests for compatibility and reliability with Windows 7.